When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Friday, September 3, 2010

Alright so this is me at my current weight of about 192 pounds(eeek!).  The plan consists of low calorie meal replacement shakes 2 meals a day and a low calorie dinner, cardio, resistance weight training and stretching.  Starting next week, it's Zumba every morning as well as squats, lunges, situps, pushups, planks, and stretching every evening.  I'm hungry as hell, as 1 cup of liquid in the morning doesn't do alot to fill you up, but I'm focusing on reminding myself that what I'm eating is all the protien and carbohydrates that my body needs to function, I'm just not used to it coming it such concentrated form!  Actually DREAMED about cupcakes last night, I shit you not!

1 comment:

  1. lol about the cupcakes dream. BB You can do this, and you look beautiful on that picture <3

    X-Kim

    ReplyDelete