When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Well, Here I am!

So, This is my first post, feel kinda stupid!  I've started this blog to chronicle my journey to a healthier me.  As of today, I have resolved to lose 60 pounds, and reach my goal of 130 pounds. I think having someone to be held accountable to will only help me to keep pushing and keep trying I will be posting video journals and pictures of my progress and rants about how much I miss chocolate and pizza!  I thank you in advance for taking this journey with me!
                                                                   Love,    Beck

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Hun! You can do it <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do it! I'm always here for you if you need me. You are forever my nimis & I your deirfiur!! I will help in any way I can! Swimming!!!!
    Love U!

    ReplyDelete